We are searching for a senior Assurance Lead.
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
Our vision is to solve the difficult tasks for our customers. We shall have the best engineers within our industries and focuses on competence development of our employees.
Quality Assurance Lead.
Main Responsibilities includes:
- Develop, implement and maintain the necessary Project documentation needed to reflect quality management in compliance to Project specific requirements
- Establish and maintain the Main Control Plan and support the Package Control Plans
- Secure high level of quality awareness in the Project
- Establish Quality Assurance milestones for the Project plan
- Contribute in risk and criticality evaluationsEstablish and maintain the Notification plan from the control plan and supplier ITP’s.
- Administration of notification of inspection activities (NOIs), internal and towards clients
- Being responsible for communicating notifications within company.
- Support Supply Chain Management in the processes of supplier approval
- Establish the Mechanical Completion (MC) for the deliverables, planning and coordination of MC activities as required in the Project
- Plan, facilitate and/or participate in audits and reviews
Job Holder Entry Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor with relevant Engineering/Business administration degree
- Relevant work experience and ERP system knowledge is desirable
Job knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English language
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success