NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
Our vision is to solve the difficult tasks for our customers. We shall have the best engineers within our industries and focuses on competence development of our employees.
We are looking for QC-Inspectors to ensure high standard and quality.
- Perform and be responsible for Receiving Goods Inspection and new part inspection. Inspects assemblies, materials and components for conformance to specifications using all varieties of measuring instruments. Ensures assemblies, materials and components are in accordance with established tolerance levels for quality and performance and are not irregular or damaged.
- Inspect products using gauges, scales, calipers, hardness testing equipment, oscilloscope and visual inspection prior to shipment
- Coordinate Measuring Machine inspection and programing. Romer/FARO articulating arm, preferred.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, bill of materials, quality plans, and other documents as needed
- Contribute to maintaining necessary calibration of equipment and tools belonging to the department
- Perform inspections depending on company need
- Review documentation to ensure correct repair/modifications
- Review and organize quality documents prior to shipment of goods
- Interact with third party and customer inspectors as needed
- Assist in solving workshop problems and challenges in effective manner
- Lead and participate in problem solving activities and provide support in Lean events as applicable
- Cooperate with shift leaders and workshop manager when performing inspection and reporting to the appropriate departments
- Record hours in company time recording system and report status as required
- Fagbrev Mechanic Certificate, can be evaluated with long experience.
- At least 4 years related work experience as qualified assembly, dimensional or mechanical inspector, preferably with CMM experience.
Application deadline as soon as possible. We process applications continuously.
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success