Do you want an interesting assembly job?
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
Our vision is to solve the difficult tasks for our customers. We shall have the best engineers within our industries and focuses on competence development of our employees.
We are seaching for Mechanical Technicians for assembling subsea equipment.
Scope of Position
- Assembly of mechanical components of a Vx flowmeter
- Inspection of seal surfaces and seal rings to ensure they are flawless before assembly.
- Pressure testing of components
- Quality control of all assembled equipment
- Communicate and document any deviation from expected test results in the Non-conformance system (NCR).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the assembly of seals and flanges are done according to procedure and required quality.
- Ensure that all work performed is according to procedure and that all deviations are noted, and supervisor informed.
- Ensure that all point in a procedure is filled out accordingly
Education & Experience
- Competency certificate as an Industrial Assembler, Car Mechanic or similar
- Knowledge or Certified in the use of Torque tools and flange assembly
- Experienced with Autoclave assembly
- Experience with pressure testing.
- Certified crane and fork lift operator
- Basic computer skills
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work in team and cooperate well with other members of the team.
- Accurate and have a high focus of quality of the work performed.
- Ability to plan and report progress on the ongoing work
- Ability to cooperate with different professions to be able to resolve issues that may occur
- Apply to the 6S and lean management of the production line.
- Contribute to a good working environment.
Please apply as soon as possible.
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success