We are looking for a senior Product Manager to follow projects to the customer.
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
Our vision is to solve the difficult tasks for our customers. We shall have the best engineers within our industries and focuses on competence development of our employees.
The Project Manager is responsible for execution of the project from Contract Award until Contract Completion according to Contractual requirements.
Main Responsibilities includes:
- Manage and execute the project to meet the project objectives
- Drive safe working and adherence to Q/HSE requirements
- Arrange Kick-Off Meeting with the project team to communicate scope, obligations of the Contract and other information of relevance for the execution
- Continuously ensure that the project team is familiar with the current contractual obligations
- Ensure engineering release of item on time
- Initiate/monitor/participate in Design Reviews and audits
- Monitor that Engineering Level 5 Plan is established for the project according to schedule and MDR
- Ensure that roles and responsibilities are clearly defined for the team
- Ensure that necessary tools and test equipment is defined and available for the testing/FAT
- Organize meetings with Client and the project team as required
- Report project status and progress both internally and to Client
- Control and manage project cost and schedule
- Manage Management of change (MOC’s) for the project by ensuring MOC’s are identified, raised and progressed for approval
- Create and maintain good relationships with Clients
- Review and approve hours
- Approve key documents
- Ensure correct handover to Customer Services
Job Holder Entry Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor with relevant Engineering/Business administration degree.
- Relevant work experience and ERP system knowledge is desirable.
Job knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English language
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success