We are searching for the complete Package Manager following the project from start/stop
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
Our vision is to solve the difficult tasks for our customers. We shall have the best engineers within our industries and focuses on competence development of our employees.
Some of the Main Responsibilities includes:
- Develop Control Plan for the package
- Ensure that the package team is familiar with contractual requirements
- Ensure that level of Quality Control (QC), given in the Control Plan and Criticality Evaluation, is implemented in the ITP’s.
- Define and ensure that necessary tools and test equipment is available for the package FAT
- Ensure delivery according to contractual dates by expediting engineering, procurement and plant activities
- Perform corrective actions and/or improvements in response to project review/audit findings
- Ensure Non-Conformance Reports (NCR), deviation requests, concession requests are approved
- Manage internal/external interfaces for the package and the work package performance budget and ensure that work package resources are cost efficiently
- Manage and motivate the Package Team
- Ensure SJA/HARCs are carried out according to schedule and project requirements
Job Holder Entry Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor with relevant Engineering/Business administration degree.
- Relevant work experience and ERP system knowledge is desirable.
Job knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English language
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success