We are seaching for an Engineer, rotating machines
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
Our vision is to solve the difficult tasks for our customers. We shall have the best engineers within our industries and focuses on competence development of our employees.
Engineer, rotating machine
- Design of rotating machines and other related equipment within the Company
- Responsible in projects for customized design
- Develop 3D Cad models of parts/complete systems
- Perform calculations and analysis related to the design
- Prepare fabrication documents, drawings and procedures
- Follow up of components/sub-suppliers and assemblies/production, as required
- Participate during testing of equipment as required
- Carry out the work in accordance with good engineering practise.
- Adhere to Company policies/routines/procedures/training
- Education within mechanical design, BSc/MSc.
- Competent in design of mechanical equipment
- Competent in 3D cad system, preferably Creo (ProEngineer)
- Creative and solution oriented with good communication skills
- Good oral and written English language
- Good teamwork skills
- High personal standard for the quality of your work
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success