We are looking for an experienced Project Controller
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
Our vision is to solve the difficult tasks for our customers. We shall have the best engineers within our industries and focuses on competence development of our employees.
The Project Controller has overall responsibility for the financial management of a project
including profitability, financial performance, integrity of accounting records, internal financial
reporting, external financial reporting, compliance with internal and external policies.
Main Responsibilities includes:
- Business Partner to the Project Management function, providing commercial support/accounting advice/reporting and analysis to drive project profitability
- Full understanding of the contractual requirements/ financial responsibilities of the Contract. Including but limited to Billing/Bank Guarantees/Warranty/Financial Reporting/scope of supply/change management procedures
- Interpretation of results and project KPI’s to provide guidance to Project Management on trends and exceptional items
- Understanding of project economics to support decision making along with industry/geographical economics that could affect the project
- Supporting annual audits in the various jurisdictions impacted by the project, ensuring accurate books and records are maintained
- Manage, report, and forecast project cash flows inclusive of currency impacts and potential currency hedging
- Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status to Regional Controller and Project
- Manager in a timely manner with emphasis on outstanding issues, potential changes, and adverse trends or risks, and financial metrics including IBT, margins, S-curves,economic value added, indirect cost, etc.
- Supports the Management of Change process to identify and record all scope changes and the impact on cost, schedule, and quality
Job Holder Entry Requirements:
- Accounting Qualification/ Qualified by Experience
- Experience of accounting for international cross border contracts
- Proven communication and organizational skills
- Microsoft Excel user experience
- SAP Experienced user
- Proficiency in English
Job knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding/ experience of using EcoSys
- Strong Influencing and partnering skills
- Manufacturing Experience
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry and subsea market
- Microsoft Office Tools as Word/PowerPoint/Outlook etc.
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success