NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
Our vision is to solve the difficult tasks for our customers. We shall have the best engineers within our industries and focuses on competence development of our employees.
Technicans for the Instrumentation Vx-Assembly Line
- Wiring and software testing of Vx Flow Meters according to written procedure
- Assembly of all instrumentation on the Vx Flowmeter
- Structured wiring of the Vx Flowmeter
- Quality control of all assembled equipment
- Soldering of wires according to standard IPC/j-STD-001.
- Perform FAT testing of the finished product.
- Communicate and document any deviation from expected test results in the Non- Conformance system(NCR).
Area of Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the wiring and assembly in performed with the quality required.
- Ensure that all work performed is according to procedure and that all deviation are noted and supervisor informed.
- Ensure that all point in a procedure is filled out accordingly.
- Apply to and follow HSE requirement
- Competency certificate in electronics, Automation, Electrical installation, or as an electrical panel builder
- Knowledge or Certified in soldering
- ESD competence
- Good computer skills.
- Knowledge around different communication protocols (Modbus, Canbus TCP/IP).
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success